miércoles, 26 de mayo de 2010



Hi.
Although I think technology distracts you from life, I like it because you can use it in many ways… to destroy the world, for example… haha, so funny. Or… does technology control us?

Well, let’s get to the point: my favourite piece of technology is my laptop. I am not a geek, really; I hardly know how to use Photoshop. Besides, my laptop is an almost vintage Toshiba. In fact, I inherited it from my father two years ago (his job is to be a geek) …It’s even too big to fit in my handbag.

The funniest thing is that I don’t know how to do a DVD or even download a movie, because I don’t have a DVD burner and wouldn’t like to see movies in my laptop’s screen. What I know how to do is download music and I LOVE it! Because, before the internet era, you had to have money to buy the compact disc, if it arrived to the music stores, and when you got it, you listened to it and it could be a complete bore! Now, you can discover underground bands from all over the world. Well, that’s when I have an internet conexion, because in La Serena I do, but not here in Santiago, so everytime I travel there, I download a LOT of music.

If I hadn’t got a laptop, I wouldn’t carry ALL my music from La Serena to Santiago and back… And if I hadn’t got a computer, it would be so difficult to do all the university assigments and write my ideas. I often use it to do them, besides listening to music. That’s why I love it so much! My life without my laptop would be a complete disaster, it would suck even more and I would commit suicide, seriously.

Haha, thanks for Reading me.

No hay comentarios: