miércoles, 23 de junio de 2010

MY picture of ME, MYSELF and I


Well well well… Pictures steal time and time is too valuable to lose, that’s why I don’t like them. …Hm, no, that’s not the truth. I like photography, but I dislike most of my portraits. Why? Because I think I and my skin are not photogenic.

I just had to choose one of my portraits. I like very few of them. If I didn’t like this one, I wouldn’t have made it my last.fm profile picture. I’ll tell you about it.

It was taken in January 26th, 2010, my 20th birthday. I don’t like birthdays… not mine nor no one’s. I’m not trying to say I dislike the fact that we were born, but I think they lie to you when they say your birthday is an important celebration… it’s a completely nonsense celebration. I would like that we could celebrate just to celebrate and face that we do it with no sense.

Also, I don’t like to be the center of attention all day long. Some years, my friends have organized really funny and moving things for me and I have good memories of those times. But I don’t like organizing anything. I just want to eat cake.

Well, the thing is… we celebrated my last birthday before and then, the proper day, one of my best friends and two other friends invited me to go out to take pictures in the afternoon. I accepted. I put on cloths I didn’t like anymore… a stupid thing I do from time to time. Anyway, my closest friend asked me to make some portraits of me. Normally, I wouldn’t have accepted, but I did because she really like photography and I wanted to be useful… I don’t think I’m a good model at all, though. In fact, I don’t think I look beautiful in this picture; it isn’t possible, but who cares… not me. Excuse me if I sound depressive, ‘cause I’m not. It’s just that what I appreciate the most about this portrait is the context. That’s all.

Bye :)

4 comentarios:

LuchO dijo...

hellou panchitouuuuuuuuuuu
im forest, forest gumpppppp

Mila dijo...

I really love this picture! You look so beautiful! Well, you're xD but I don't know, your expression is so stronger... Really gorgeous, and the light, and the colours... *-*

ceol dijo...

don't lie to me, i know you are a depressive boy, and some day, you'll kill yourself

Danilagid dijo...

I don't like birthdays either. I completely get that about being the centre of attention. I absolutely hate that. And I'm not depressive either. :)